Help us make your experience on this site even better. We would appreciate your feedback.
Internship Opportunities & Job Board
- Penn State Engineering Search for 6 Faculty Position- Dean’s Frontier Faculty As part of a plan for substantial expansion of the faculty in both core and emerging fields, the Penn State College of Engineering announces openings for six tenure-system Frontier Faculty positions in, but not restricted to, the areas of:
Additional information about these positions and the College’s plan for growth may be found at www.engr.psu.edu/growth.
- Optimal and Secure Cyberenvironments: cybersecurity, cyberphysical engineering and healthcare systems, data analytics, informatics, multiscale-mutiphysics modeling, cultural-technical system integration
- Advanced Manufacturing for Medical and Mechanical Sciences: bioprinting; biomedical sensing, devices and imaging; nanomanufacturing; additive manufacturing; new materials for sustainability and enhanced performance
- Resilient Infrastructure Systems: autonomous, optimized and adaptive systems; advanced land, air and sea vehicles; infrastructure technology, management and finance system integration
- Sustainable Water-Energy-Food Nexus: modeling, optimization and management of interacting water-energy-food systems; water resources sustainability; energy efficiency; natural gas cycle; food production, harvesting, storage, and transportation optimization; optimized and socially-responsible energy, water and food production and distribution
Review of applicants will begin on November 1, 2014, and will continue until the positions are filled. Applicants should submit a statement of professional interests, a curriculum vitae, and contact information for four references. Please submit these items in one pdf file. Apply to job 53460 at http://www.psu.jobs.
- Ocean Modeler, ERT, Inc Maryland.
More information can be found at LINK
- AECOM Transportation:
- Skanska USA Building:
Erin Willis, Skanska Human Resources manager
- Skanska Koch:
Bill Matre, Vice President, Skanska Koch, 400 Roosevelt Ave., Carteret, NJ 07008-3511, Bill.Matre@skanska.com
- Granite Construction Northeast, Inc.: Kathie Donohue, Regional Contracts Manager, Granite Construction Northeast, Inc.,
120 White Plains Road, Suite 301, Tarrytown, NY 10591